"Give away your life; you'll find life given back, but not merely given back — given back with bonus and blessing. Giving, not getting is the way. Generosity begets generosity."
— Luke 6:38, The Message
If you thought stewardship is just church code language for "give money," you're in for a surprise. "Stewardship," says Senior Pastor Rob Fuquay, "the biblical word for management, involves everything about our lives: resources, relationships, health, thoughts, time and our very souls. God entrusts all these things to us to manage well. Managing life well is the focus of holistic stewardship."
At St. Luke's, we know that your gifts of time, talent and treasure make a powerful, positive difference in our community, nation and world, and we pray that with each act of generosity the giver will discover the joy and blessing that comes into our lives when we give generously for God's work in the world through the church and other non-profit organizations.
Gifts and pledges may be made at any time to the Annual Fund, which supports the day-to-day operations of the church on an annual basis. The following forms are available for download.
- Complete a Gratitude Commitment Card (online)
- Print a Gratitude Commitment Card (pdf)
- (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer Form (pdf)
- Stock transfer information (pdf)
For questions about giving or current balances, contact Julia Johnson.
There are several online options for giving to St. Luke's.
- You may make a pledge and have automatic payments deducted from your bank account. It is simple to set up, and there is no cost to the church. Your designated payment is sent to the church each month, making pledge payment easy and reliable. Print form to set this up now.
- You may also make a single pledge payment, or one-time gift to the church through a secure PayPal account.
- Another option is automatic payments using a bank account or credit card through PayPal. This works just like the bank account option, only it utilizes a funding source of your choice through a PayPal account.