United Methodist Women have a variety of women's circles and monthly activities in addition to special programs and events throughout the year. Described below are the monthly activities. For more details or specifics of a particular month's program, please check the Calendar & Events page and search the category of United Methodist Women.
For mothers of young children…
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 9-11:30AM in the Parlor
- Co-chairs: Amy Nichols and Diane Wade, firstname.lastname@example.org. Free childcare provided by Eve Circle. Please reserve two weeks prior to meetings by contacting Melanie Kerr at email@example.com.
- Eve circle invites all mothers with young children to unite through support, faith, missions, fun and socializing. Eve Circle is a group of mothers with young children that meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 9:30-11:30AM in the Parlor.
For mothers of elementary, middle and high school students that are working full-time, part-time, or staying home…
- One Wednesday per month at 7:00PM in various classrooms
- Dawn Bick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We exist to connect mothers at St. Luke's through the support of our UMW. Mothers of young children in need of an evening circle are welcome to join also. Hannah's Circle will meet for faith, fellowship, and mission once a month on a Wednesday evening, Sept.- May. Free childcare provided. Please email childcare reservations by the 1st of each month.
New Life Single Women's Circle
For single, widowed and divorced women of diverse ages…
- 3rd Tuesdays at 7PM in the Spiritual Life Center
- Nancy Hopper, 317-341-5032 or Cathy Baker, 317-334-7821
- Attention Single Women: We gather at 7PM in the Spiritual Life Center for an evening of fun, faith, fellowship, and community.
Mary Magdalene Circle
For women of all ages…
- 2nd Wednesday evenings at 7PM in members' homes
- Lori Chambers at 317-696-5965 (email@example.com) or Jolynne Wilhoit at 317-403-2462.
- Mary Magdalene Circle is a group of working and retired women.
For all ladies of faith, fun and wisdom!
- 3rd Mondays at 1PM in the Parlor
- Esther Childress, 317-257-3382
- Welcome all ladies of faith, fun and wisdom. Join us for a time of fellowship, devotion, special program and refreshments. The ladies of Sarah Circle also provide meals and refreshments for funerals held at St. Luke’s.
White Cross Guild
Participates in activities at Methodist Hospital…
- 2nd Mondays, 9AM-2PM in the Community Room, Methodist Medical Plaza, Carmel.
- Marguerite Moehn, 317-873-1956 or Barbara Querry, 317-879-0543
- White Cross Guild provides volunteers to participate in activities supporting Methodist Hospital. At the Monday gatherings, we prepare gauze squares used in surgery. Please bring your own lunch.
UMW Reading Group
We meet the 4th Monday of the month from 7:00 - 8:30 PM in the Parlor. All are welcome to join our discussion and need not make a long-term commitment to the group. New members are always welcome! Information on current or upcoming books being read and discussed can be found in the Communion Monthly. Contact Jennifer Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.