United Methodist Women have a variety of women's circles and monthly activities in addition to special programs and events throughout the year. Described below are the monthly activities. For more details or specifics of a particular month's program, please check the Calendar & Events page and search the category of United Methodist Women.
For mothers of young children…
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 9-11:30AM in the Parlor. Free childcare provided by Eve Circle. Please reserve two weeks prior to meetings by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chair: Adrienne Cary, (email Adrienne).
- Eve circle invites all mothers with young children to unite through support, faith, missions, fun and socializing. Eve Circle is a group of mothers with young children that meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 9:30-11:30AM in the Parlor.
New Life Single Women's Circle
For single, widowed and divorced women of diverse ages…
- 3rd Tuesdays at 7PM in the Spiritual Life Center
- Nancy Hopper, 317-341-5032 or Cathy Baker, 317-334-7821
- Attention Single Women: We gather at 7PM in the Spiritual Life Center for an evening of fun, faith, fellowship, and community.
Mary Magdalene Circle
For women of all ages…
- 2nd Wednesday evenings at 7PM in members' homes
- Lori Chambers at 317-696-5965 (email@example.com) or Jolynne Wilhoit at 317-403-2462.
- Mary Magdalene Circle is a group of working and retired women.
For all ladies of faith, fun and wisdom!
- 3rd Mondays at 1PM in the Parlor
- Esther Childress, 317-257-3382
- Welcome all ladies of faith, fun and wisdom. Join us for a time of fellowship, devotion, special program and refreshments. The ladies of Sarah Circle also provide meals and refreshments for funerals held at St. Luke’s.
UMW Reading Group
We meet the 4th Monday of the month from 7:00 - 8:30 PM in the Parlor. All are welcome to join our discussion and need not make a long-term commitment to the group. New members are always welcome! Information on current or upcoming books being read and discussed can be found in the Communion Monthly. Contact Jennifer Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.