We’re serious that God’s way of transforming our world is through people gathered in community. And so we have small groups as intentional places to make some new friends who will love you, challenge you, and serve alongside you.
Summer Neighborhood Gatherings - June and July
Looking for the kind of community found at St. Luke’s closer to home? Plan to host or attend one of our neighborhood pitch-in’s! Get to know other St. Lukers who live near you and discover people you may want to join a small group with this fall. Contact Rev. Eric Burton-Krieger for more information at
- We launch new groups 3 times a year at St. Luke’s and use discussion guides connected to our sermon series as the initial content for these new groups. After 5 weeks together, groups can decide to continue and become a Covenant Group, meeting together for the balance of a year.
- January and March launches have passed.
- June and July - Summer neighborhood gatherings will begin.
- September 10th with our fall series
- Hosts: All groups have a host(s) who help organize the group and help facilitate conversation
- Location: Most groups meet in people’s homes around the city, as well as at St. Luke’s, in restaurants, workplaces and online
- Size: Groups range in size but average 10-12 people
- Demographics: Some groups have a specific demographic such as working women, young adult men, couples with young children, empty nesters, etc. Though most welcome all!
- Childcare: We offer a childcare voucher program to help reimburse the cost of childcare for groups meeting in homes. Childcare is provided at select times for groups meeting at St. Luke’s.
If you’re interested in a group between launches, that is great! Some existing groups always have openings and we also form a few new groups on an ongoing basis, pending interest.