- All teachers are experienced, highly qualified, well-trained and strive to maintain strong relationships with the children and their families.
- All classrooms use a "team teaching" approach with two degreed teachers equally sharing responsibilities.
- Offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum in which children may grow socially, creatively, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
- Readiness skills are implemented into the curriculum.
- Classes for 3-5 year old children are offered in a safe and nurturing Christian environment for St. Luke's children as well as the community.
- Music & Movement classes provided during the preschool day.
- "Minds in Motion", a program that was designed to develop and challenge children's balance and learning capabilities is implemented into the curriculum.
- A summer enrichment program is available for 5 weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 am-1 pm.
To Enter Preschool (2013-14 school yr)
|Threes||2 days per week
Must be 3 years by 9/1/13
|Threes/Fours||3 days per week
Must be 4 years by 3/1/14
|Fours||3 days per week
Must be 4 years by 9/1/13
|Fours/Fives||4 days per week
Must be 5 years by 1/1/14
|Jr. Kindergarten||5 days per week
Must be 5 years by 9/1/13