We believe that small groups are intentional places to make new friends who will support you, challenge you, and serve alongside you as you grow in faith. There is a place for you in one of the 35 groups we already have meeting or the new groups we'll launch in January or March!
Our next launch is Sunday Jan. 13. Mark your calendars!
- You commit to meet for 6 weeks (it's ok to miss 1-2) ~ 75 minutes each. After that , you can stick with/ change groups in March (Lent).
- You'll discuss the weekly sermon s as your initial curriculum.
- After Lent, there is flexibility for groups in terms of their schedule going forward.
- Each group finds a way to serve 2-4 times per year.
How do Groups Work?
- Hosts: All groups have a host who facilitates discussion.
- Location: Groups meet in people's homes around the city, as well as at St. Luke's, in restaurants, workplaces and online
- Size: Groups average 10-14 people
- Demographics: Some are age and stage specific, though most are open to anyone!
- Childcare: St. Luke's helps to reimburse the cost of childcare for groups meeting in homes. Childcare is provided at select times for groups meeting at St. Luke's
- Curriculum: After weekly sermon discussion, groups choose from recommended studies.
How do I sign up??
Stop by the Connect Here Booths on Sunday to tell us you're interested or contact Dorothy Eads, Assistant for Adult discipleship.